If you are looking for a commercial insurance consultant, contact us. We are commercial insurance consultants independent of any insurance broker or insurance company providing the best value to business and investors. We reword and trigger commercial insurance policies for a higher payout ratio, relevant coverage, and lower net cost. Management has the option to either have us negotiate directly with brokers or do the negotiations themselves. Moreover, DeshCap is Google's #1 Liability Risk Advisor worldwide.
Commercial Insurance Consultants vs. Brokers
Many commercial insurance brokers call themselves consultants in order to boost their marketing and branding. However it is important to note that a consultant should technically be impartial and not be compensated in any way, shape or form, from an insurance company or other insurance lobbyist. The profession and ethical standards of a commercial insurance consultant should be strictly aligned with the interests of the business or investor buying the commercial insurance (ie. the insured or policyholder). This applies to all types of commercial insurance products.
It is worth noting that many businesses and investors fall for the marketing of insurance brokers calling themselves independent when in fact they are compensated either directly or indirectly by insurance companies. In fact, the indirect compensation, that is rarely disclosed to business and investors, can be much greater than the direct compensation of insurance brokers.
In some countries, there are different regulatory bodies applying to insurance brokers and commercial insurance consultants.
Services offered by commercial insurance consultants
As commercial insurance consultants, we offer four types of commercial insurance services to business and investors:
- Independent Audit of Insurance -> an audit on the policies and quotes you received from insurance brokers or insurers
- Management of Commercial Insurance --> an end to end service including negotiations with brokers and claims management
- Analytics for Commercial Insurance --> a back-office solution providing you with analytics for your own negotiations with brokers and claims management
- A La Carte corporate insurance services --> pick and choose what individual services you wish to have
Business Insurance Consultants
Business insurance consultants are the same as commercial insurance consultants. Please refer to the above sections for the difference between an insurance consultant vs broker. Risk and insurance consultants who are truly independent must have a separate license from brokers, they are often licensed as risk management consultants.
Insurance Consultant vs Agent
An agent represents one or more insurers and essentially acts an insurance broker whereby they are compensated by the insurer they represent. Whereas an insurance consultant should be independent of any insurance broker, agent, company, or lobbyist. As a result the insurance consultant should be compensated by the business only and act in the best interest of the insured. BEWARE of agents and brokers calling themselves insurance consultants and/or independent.
Insurance Consultant by Product
There can be insurance consultants who are experts in specific commercial insurance products, including but not limited to the following:
- errors & omissions insurance consultants or professional liability insurance consultants
- corporate insurance consultants
- liability insurance consultants
- D&O insurance consultants
Insurance Consultant Queries
Other popular queries or variations for risk and insurance consultants independent of brokers and insurers include:
- insurance consultants
- risk and insurance consultants
- risk insurance consultants
- commercial insurance consultant
- business insurance consultant
- professional insurance consultants
- corporate insurance consultants
- financial insurance consultants
- independent insurance consultant
- insurance consultant companies
- independent insurance consultants
- liability insurance consultant
- best insurance consultants
- independent risk management and insurance consultants
- finance and insurance consultant
- risk & insurance consultants
This content is independent of any content coming from insurance brokers, insurers, or any insurance lobbyists. Commercial insurance is rarely taught in schools, and when it is, it’s mostly done through the lens of brokers or insurers. There are many misconceptions around commercial insurance consultants, like many other topics in commercial insurance, due to bad habits acquired through the over reliance on insurance brokers or insurers or information providers who are lobbied by them. It is also important to note that commercial insurance has both an operational aspect and a legal aspect, on which we put weights of 95% and 5% respectively in terms of importance to protecting a business and investors (the point is that going to court to enforce coverage defeats the purpose of buying insurance, so you want to make sure that whatever insurance you buy protects your business right, based on operational data, and pays out fast on large losses).